Starting From $169.00
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Small Twin
|SHELL : 100% COTTON|
|FILL : 100% WOOL|
(FILL WEIGHT ONLY - COMFORTER SHELL WEIGHS APPROXIMATELY BETWEEN 2~3.5lbs)
|SMALL TWIN||4.3 LBS|
• Summit wool comforter has good moisture retention and release, making it dry and comfortable. It can also regulate temperature, making it very comfortable to sleep with.
• The fur on the wool comforter is soft and fluffy. It is elastic in nature and will immediately revert to original shape after impact. It is durable and will not form clumps after time.
• The fur on the wool comforter encourages and elongates the period of deep sleep and helps keep heart beat constant and calm.
• When buying wool comforters, make sure it is approved by the International Wool Secretariat to ensure that it is a high quality, real wool comforter.
• If one buys a bad quality wool comforter, it is more susceptible to bug growth, so one must be careful and only buy from old, trusted companies to ensure the quality of the product.
• Make sure to know where the wool comforter is made; that way a wool comforter made from another place will not be mistaken as one made in New Jersey or Australia.
• It is guaranteed that Summit wool comforter is approved by the International Wool Secretariat.
• It is guaranteed that the wool of Summit wool comforter is made from a company with more than thirty years of experience that is situated in Taiwan. The quality of the wool is also ensured.
• The filling material of Summit wool comforter is guaranteed to be New Zealand’s wool.