Tencel Silk Comforter
Starting From $209.00
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Small Twin
SHELL: 100% TENCEL
FILL: 100% SILK
(FILL WEIGHT ONLY - COMFORTER SHELL WEIGHS APPROXIMATELY BETWEEN 2~3.5lbs)
Benefits Of Silk Bedding On People’s Health and Sleeping
1. Silk is heaven’s ordained most natural material. It is characteristic of lightness, softness, ventilation, and heat proof and comfortable. The best silk quilt is loved and cherished by many.
2. Silk is made of protein fibers, maximizing air permeability. Silk has powerful abilities to release, retain, and maintain moisture levels along with regulating temperature. Because of air permeability, silk quilts can maintain a warm temperature without being stifling. Its ability to manipulate moisture allows the quilts to be cool but not wet. Therefore, the quilts are warm in winter and cold in summer.
3. Silk quilts are good for making a person look more radiant. People with allergies will notice a change in their condition and become less allergic to their allergens.
4. Being able to sleep deeply and comfortably under the soft and natural silk quilts will greatly improve personal health.
Choosing The Best Quality Silk Quilts
1. Know whether or not the silk was made from 100% the high-quality filaments of cocoons. Also, know if the silk material was made using the most modern technology. These types of quilts can be used for a longer amount of time and will not clump together.
2. Know whether or not there is a protective layer between the outside of the quilt and the filling of the quilt to avoid any escaping silk fibers.
3. Be careful not to buy silk bedding that has been whitened or is made from Tussur silk or scrap pieces of unwanted silk.
4. When looking at the company label that tells about the weight of the quilt, know whether the weight refers to the only cocoons silk material in the quilt or the weight of the silk material with covers. There is a large difference since the weight of the cover material is usually between two or three and half pounds. One must also take into account the surface area of the cover to know the actual weight.
5. High quality silk quilt should last over ten years. If the quilt is unusable after three to five years then it is not high quality silk quilt.
6. The properties of high quality silk quilt is soft and light to the touch, permeable to air, comfortable to use, and is warm in winter and cool in summer.
Summit’s 6 Guarantees
1. Our bedding is only made with 100% high quality MulberrySilk.
2. Our bedding will not have any chemical toxins incorporatedin them.
3. The bedding created here will never be made from Tussur silk.
4. The bedding is guaranteed to not have gone through anychemical processing.
5. There will always be a protective layer between the outer coveringand the filling inside the quilt to ensure no fibers escape.
6. If used normally, silk quilts will not clump up within fiveyears of use.